There could be a number of reason why Australian immigration will not approve this visa, so our suggestion is to contact them by following these instructions.
The Australian High Commission in Kuala Lumpur has a new, dedicated email address for all matters relating to ETA applications. ETA Applications referred to the Australian High Commission
If your application for an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) was lodged online (via www.eta.immi.gov.au/ETAS3/etas) or through a travel agent and you received a system message advising you to “refer to Embassy”, you will need to send the following MANDATORY information to the Department.
ETA Application Requirements
The Department also requires you to provide additional information to determine that you genuinely intend to visit Australia for tourism or business visitor purposes. You are required to provide:
1. A statement and itinerary regarding your intended stay in Australia. Please include evidence of any arrangements made (if any).
2. A list of your immediate family members (including full names and dates of birth), indicating which of these family members will be traveling with you.
3. Please provide details of other traveling companions or people accompanying you on the trip other than family members. Please include their full name and date of birth.
4. Provide details of all family, friends and contacts in Australia. Please include their full names and dates of birth. Please indicate if they are Australian citizens or permanent residents. If not, please indicate visa status and reason for their stay in Australia.
5. Evidence of your employment. This should be:
a. A statement from the employer that indicating your annual salary and that you have approved leave for your travel to Australia, or
b. If you and/or your sponsor are self-employed, business registration documents and financial records for the business (such as bank statements).
If you are not employed, please provide other evidence of your financial capacity or evidence from the person who supports you (including evidence of your relationship with that person).
6. Bank statements showing at least the previous two months’ transactions. Please include all bank accounts that you and/or your sponsor hold.
Applications that do not include the above material will experience delays, or may be decided on the basis of material already before the Department of Home Affairs.
You must e-mail a complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Australian High Commission of Kuala Lumpur Telephone: 03-21465555 / 03-21666550.
Sharing the story from our valued client Ms Sin Yee. Its not enough to thanks her only but her blog bring us a lot of potential clients for Australia Eta Visa. Link of her blog post : http://www.iamsinyee.com/2015/10/australia-visa.html
It is not the first time I will be travelling to Australia; however, the first time to settle visa myself. I have been asking around on how my friends apply. One of them applied via walk-in. Another one applied via online. Googled it and found iAdventure Escape Travel. I was shocked that it is only RM20/person! Remember my parents paid RM50 last time and I checked the embassy website saying to have AUD150. It is unbelievable cheap! I admit I thought it was a scam; so checked their review and also WhatsApp for inquiry. Finally, I decided to take it. Below are steps to apply Australia Visa at home.
Step 1: Go to https://www.australiavisa.my
Step 2: Click “Menu” and click “Online Application”
Step 3: Fill in your details. Make sure all are correct before submitting. Click “Submit ETA” at bottom. **Date format is DD-MM-YYYY
Step 4: After submitting, the website will direct you to “Payment Details”. You can choose to bank transfer/pay via paypal/pay via credit card. Pay with your preferred method. You must send your payment details to the agency’s email at email@example.com.
Step 5: Wait for your visa approval. I received mine within half day. Meanwhile, my parents’ received within an hour upon payment!
Hope this simple guide help the miserable one. I have compared few agencies, iAdventure Escape Travel is the cheapest! Their response was fast too when I asked them questions. If you are going to Australia or you know one who is going to Australia, don’t forget to share them the awesome news of applying Australia Visa in such a cheap price.
Find/Follow iAdeventure Travel Escape at:
Address: Level-8.03, Menara TA One, 22, Jalan P. Ramlee, 50250 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: +603-2164 5555 / +603-2788 4890
WhatsApp: 012-222 3800
Fax: +603-2181 8481
Facebook: Iadventure Escape Tours And Travel Sdn. Bhd.
After she posted this blog, she had receive plenty of comments which we are sharing below.
Update 3 May 2018: I just came back from Adelaide, Australia on 1 May. Applied visa from this website again, it is RM25/pax. Enterring smoothly with the ETA. No any question from the immigration officer. Please go ahead and apply.
BTW, website interface has changed but still easy to use. Happy holiday!
Update 29 Aug 2017: Nur, a reader on this blog post mentioned she walked-in to apply 9 pax’s visa. You may check her comment below. She provided the full address and website of the travel agent (which is also the one I have introduced here). For those who worry the website is a scam, please walk-in and get it done at the office. Price is same, RM25/pax.
**For whom would like to know where to check your visa validity, I apologise that I do not know any. You may ask Mr. Google for assistance.
Update 11 Aug 2017: A friend of mine has visited Perth this early July. She applied through the website I introduced here. No issue going in and coming out from Australia. Still the same answer, if you are worrying this is a scam, DO NOT apply!
Update 9 Jun 2017: These 2 years, I have received tons of comments and IMs, as well as email asking me is this a scam? My answer is still the same!!!! For me, this is NOT a scam!!!!! Again, I would like to highlight the following:1. This is NOT an advertorial post. I share my personal experience how I apply my visa to AUS.
2. Commentors who asked if this is a scam under this post have no update if they have issue even though I tried to follow-up. So, I can only assume they do not have issue.
3. No complaint/feedback at all from readers telling me, they couldn’t enter AUS after applying visa through the agent. The only feedback I have gotten is the application fee has increased from RM20 to RM25 now.
4. DO NOT apply, if you really worry and think this is a scam. As said, I didn’t face any issue to enter AUS, and no feedback saying they couldn’t enter AUS. So, if you do not trust it, DO NOT apply. Head to the Embassy and apply it is the safest way.If you encounter any problem to enter AUS because of the visa is not valid, please please please let me know so I can update here and avoid others to apply through the agent in future.
Update 21 Nov 2015: Received emails, IMs and comments, possibly you are also worried if this company is valid. FYI, I went in Perth on 14 Nov and return to KL on 20 Nov. No issue happened. So, go ahead reading the guide below on applying Australia Visa with only RM20! If you still need helps, do not hesitate to shot me a message!
Despite of weak currency, we still love traveling. I have booked tickets to Perth, Australia which will be in the coming November. In this post, I am going to show you how to apply Australia Visa at home. Guess what? It is only RM20!