There could be a number of reason why Australian immigration will not approve this visa, so our suggestion is to contact them by following these instructions.
The Australian High Commission in Kuala Lumpur has a new, dedicated email address for all matters relating to ETA applications. ETA Applications referred to the Australian High Commission
If your application for an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) was lodged online (via www.eta.immi.gov.au/ETAS3/etas) or through a travel agent and you received a system message advising you to “refer to Embassy”, you will need to send the following MANDATORY information to the Department.
ETA Application Requirements
The Department also requires you to provide additional information to determine that you genuinely intend to visit Australia for tourism or business visitor purposes. You are required to provide:
1. A statement and itinerary regarding your intended stay in Australia. Please include evidence of any arrangements made (if any).
2. A list of your immediate family members (including full names and dates of birth), indicating which of these family members will be traveling with you.
3. Please provide details of other traveling companions or people accompanying you on the trip other than family members. Please include their full name and date of birth.
4. Provide details of all family, friends and contacts in Australia. Please include their full names and dates of birth. Please indicate if they are Australian citizens or permanent residents. If not, please indicate visa status and reason for their stay in Australia.
5. Evidence of your employment. This should be:
a. A statement from the employer that indicating your annual salary and that you have approved leave for your travel to Australia, or
b. If you and/or your sponsor are self-employed, business registration documents and financial records for the business (such as bank statements).
If you are not employed, please provide other evidence of your financial capacity or evidence from the person who supports you (including evidence of your relationship with that person).
6. Bank statements showing at least the previous two months’ transactions. Please include all bank accounts that you and/or your sponsor hold.
Applications that do not include the above material will experience delays, or may be decided on the basis of material already before the Department of Home Affairs.
You must e-mail a complete application to email@example.com.
Australian High Commission of Kuala Lumpur Telephone: 03-21465555 / 03-21666550.